segunda-feira, 3 de março de 2008

ABOUT MY HOBBY

I go to say you a little on my taste for the painting.
I don´t have knowledge technician on painting. I´m self-learner.
Also I don´t have many more works of that I presented in my blog, and also I don´t have a real knowledge about the quality of the same ones. I only know that when I am to paint I feel myself with much more calm.
I advise to all the ones that have one hobby that they invest in it and that they forgotten, for moments, the problems of life.

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Hello Dita,
concerning yours hobby I say you, that taste very. I wait that never you give up. Later your grandson goes to like to see your paintings.
That you always have more moments of inspiration.
A friend
AM

Anónimo disse...

Dita,

yeah, finally I understood the true reason about your hobby. I quote: "when I am to paint I feel myself with much more calm",. That´s a SLAP IN THE FACE for the MATERIALISTIC ones (Hugo).

Pedro

P.S. I don´t review art, but I know when I like it and your paintings (for me) are cool

Anónimo disse...

Hello Dita,
Let me start off by saying that this post could be improved, I'm referring particularly to the grammar and also to the use of some words that may not be the most accurate.
However, it is very perceptible.

The ability to learn, to be a motivated self learner is something I understand completely. You shouldn't underestimate this capacity because nobody is born self taught.
It is my deepest belief that you are going, the right way following your heart...

;)
Hugo

PS - Pedro i didn't felt the materialistic slap you say... =P